Friday, November 20, 2015

together in paris


last week i took a quick trip to utah for my cousin becca's wedding. it was also the perfect excuse to see my sisters, friends, and extended family, and i am so grateful i could visit. becca and david got married in the oquirrh mountain temple, and it was a very cold but very happy day. basically, it reminded us all of cat's freezing wedding in manhattan two years ago. it was so wonderful to be there and be reunited with my cousins and liz and lauren (cue the anastasia quoting). shoutout to my bestie, caroline, who came to the wedding, lent me that beautiful purple dress, and let me stay in her gorgeous condo. caro stayed at my house in new jersey for cat's wedding and i stayed with her family for her sister amanda's wedding, so it's kind of become a tradition at this point.

the other major highlights of this trip were seeing friends and eating food. lauren picked me up from the airport, so obviously we hit up cafe rio and sodalicious right away. i was only in utah for two days, and multiple meals were covered by the wedding events, but i still managed to eat cafe rio, banbury cross donuts, cubby's, and waffle love. oops. it was so good to see my utah peeps! love you all. i should've been better at taking pics, but i'm glad i got a photo with alyanna and with my 1100 girls. also that pic of lauren at target makes me LOL. miss u, homegirl. to be honest, i never thought i would miss utah very much but i really do. two days was definitely not long enough! it was so sad to leave and head back to new york but i guess now it's everyone's turn to come visit me, hint hint. in the meantime i will keep praying for cafe rio to come to manhattan. till next time, utah!

1 comment:

  1. love you bb. come back soon plz! (working on my next nyc trip in the meantime)

    ReplyDelete