Friday, February 21, 2014

22


2 weeks ago i turned 22. i really don't feel any different but i guess i do in a kind of anticipatory way. like i don't feel different yet but i know i will because i have so many big adult things happening this year. does that make sense? either way i'm excited and i spent my birthday listening to taylor swift and getting psyched. cat asked me how being 22 felt and i said happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. t-swizzle knows what she's talking about. i feel like 22 has to be a good year for me because i love the song and also double peace signs is like my signature move.

i felt very loved on my birthday. in my experience, birthdays at byu have always been a reminder of what great friends i have. my parents sent me the best birthday package (ryan gosling journal and thin mints, i'm talking to you) (thx mom) and also cute boots which i am very excited about, and my sisters gave me really great, thoughtful gifts as well. my co-workers gave me the awesome handmade card pictured above (everyone knows me so well because exhibit b of ryan gosling). liz took me out for some sweater-buying and cupcake-eating and all my friends and i went to thai village for some pad thai and apple pie (they brought a costco apple pie into the restaurant lolz). it was so much fun and i am grateful for all of the wonderful friends i have here in provo. they make life pretty great.

thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! i think 22's gonna be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment