Sunday, August 18, 2013

empire state of mind



lauren and i spent friday in new york, our favorite city. our dad went to the temple and we hung out in the flatiron district. we went to the empire state building, ate shake shack in madison square park, and then stuffed our faces at doughnut plant. it was delightful.

lauren made the cute video above and i've probably watched it a million times. she also just redesigned my blog for me and taught me how to make my blog posts look a bajillion times better with html. lauren is my little sister but she's always upstaging me with her talents. hopefully that doesn't sound bitter; i'm just constantly impressed by her and everything she has taught herself to do. lauren has this drive and determination and i'm really excited to see her grow and thrive at BYU. we leave this friday for utah and i can't wait to have both my sisters in provo with me! it's going to be so much fun. lauren, i sure love you!

3 comments:

  1. obsessed with these photos, with Lauren's redesign of your blog, with you. so so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these photos! Going to New York in a week and couldn't be more excited :) Posting a few of your photos to my blog with links back to yours because I love them so much!

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! have fun in new york city—it's the best!

      Delete