Monday, March 26, 2012

week of death

i exaggerate. but only slightly. this week i have a 4 or 5 page paper due almost every day, a class presentation, a test, and a 12 page research paper. but, in much happier news, this girl and my mom will be getting here on thursday! i cannot wait. i probably won't be around the blog too much this week though. i leave you with lists.

reasons why last week was awesome
-HUNGER GAMES. peeta, i love you.
that's pretty much the only reason. but it's a good one.

reasons why this week will be awesome
-lauren and mom in p-town!
-liz's birthday
-my red saltwater sandals are going to arrive
-general conference! so so so excited.
-i am probably finally getting an iphone
-my class presentation is on audrey hepburn
-sweet tomatoes. ohhh yeahhhh

reasons why i cannot wait for summer
-more time with lauren
-$14 an hour, baby
-summer = no school
-time to read for fun and watch downton abbey
-clearplay! i plan to watch my week with marilyn and wes anderson movies to my heart's content
-newsies the musical! lauren and i are going in may
-beach/new york/philadelphia/washington dc/general east coast lovin
-my fam is maybe going to northern california? sweeeet

oh, and one more...
-this needy little kitty loves me

3 comments: